About me




"The eyes are the window to the soul.To capture and convey the innocence, beauty and joy in our children is amazing and priceless."



I am a photographer based inKuala Lumpur..  Specializing in portraiture of children.  From Maternity and Newborns, to Children of all ages and Senior Portraits.  I choose to focus on kids and their families producing beautiful images with true impact.
I want my images to tug at your heart.  I want to create timeless portraits that show your child's individuality in an honest and comforting way.  I want my pictures to warm your soul in difficult times.  I want to help you capture the wonderful moments that we all take for granted and have a difficulty remembering.  I want to write a storybook through photography, on a day in the life of your child
I see something in people. I see something in families. It is the same something that I want to capture in my own family, in my own children. I strive to capture it for you too.Because families are my life, (yours AND mine), I book a limited number of shoots each month.

please visit my facebook www.facebook/TheLoveStory Photography.

xoxo ~yuzie~

1 comment

  1. u got a gift from god to see something in picture..something beauty and people like to see it..especially pic of kids..very nice..hehe

    ReplyDelete

loves

loves